The Castle in Krasiczyn, built between the 16th and the 17th century, is one of the most valuable monuments of renaissance and mannerist architecture in Poland.
The tour of the Castle includes:
- Chapel of the Assumption of Mary in the Divine Tower
- crypts in the Divine tower
- Prince Sapieha's Hunter's Room
- Exhibition rooms in the northern wing
Tours of the Castle are possible only with a guide and in groups of at least 5 persons.
Tours of the Castle (from 15 April to 15 October)
- Tour hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (every hour)
- Organized groups can book different hours
- Tours in English or German are also available for the price of 150 PLN per group (as an additional payment).Tours in English or German have to be booked at least one day in advance (all year)
Tours of the Castle (from 1 November to 31 March)
- Tours are possible until 3 p.m. and have to be booked at least one day in advance
- full price ticket: 24 PLN
- reduced price ticket: 17 PLN
Reduced tickets apply to:
- children aged 4 - 18
- seniors over 60 years of age
- disabled persons
Tickets are available at the main entrance to the park. The price includes the tour of the Castle (with a guide) and admission to the park (without a guide)
Admission to the park:
Opening hours of the park: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- full price ticket: 6 PLN
- reduced price ticket: 3 PLN
- Tours of the park with a guide (in Polish): 120 PLN per group
- Tours in English/German: additional fee 150 PLN per group
- ticket: 6 PLN
- ticket: 6 PLN
It is also possible to buy Package Tickets:
(admission to the park + tour of the castle with a guide + entrance to Clock Tower + entrance to Torture Chamber)
- full price ticket: 30 PLN
- reduced price ticket: 25 PLN
To book a tour in English/German additional fee (150 PLN per group) is still required.